Redirecting and maintaining attention in tasks. Task Focus Boards
Who is this resource for?
- Children and young people who require support to organise and prepare for structured tasks.
- Children and young people who need support to maintain or redirect attention during structured tasks.
- Children and young people who might have tried other strategies or visuals related to these skills, but who are not progressing or who still require a great deal of adult support.
- Children and young people who are struggling to develop independence during learning tasks.
- Children and young people who might generally struggle with executive functioning skills.
- Children and young people who need support to generalise these skills into various situations.
What age group is this resource for?
There are three different levels of boards included which focus on increasing independence in tasks. Therefore, along with the tips and advice around adapting support to suit individual needs, this resource can be used with any aged child or young person.
What's included in the resource?
- Task Focus board level 1, level 2 and level 3
- Equipment Checklist
This product is a digital download