Transition passport Providing individualised support during school transitions.
Who is this resource for?
- Children and young people, who might struggle with anxiety around transitions.
- Children and young people who might display negative reactions to changes to routines.
- Children and young people who require a personalised approach to transitions
How might it help?
This resource aims to empower children and young people whilst the simple, step-by-step instructions, tips, and suggestions throughout, can help adults to better understand, plan, and help children manage transitions.
The transition passport provides adults with a simple method of informing all adults of individual needs and methods to support children and young people.
What's included in the resource?
- Step-by-step instructions, tips, and suggestions
- A choice of passport templates
- Examples of completed transition passports
This product is a digital download