Simple, positive behaviour support. Plus improving motivation in structured tasks
Who is this resource for?
- Children and young people, who might struggle with impulsivity.
- Children and young people who might display negative reactions to rules and routines.
- Children and young people who struggle to regulate their emotions during structured and unstructured tasks.
- Children and young people who require a high level of adult support within structured tasks for attention, engagement and to complete tasks.
How might it help?
The positive, proactive and simple tips and suggestions throughout can help adults to better understand the causes of children’s behaviour, how to help children manage their reactions, and how to adapt support for individuals.
It also provides strategies and a resource to help motivate children when completing learning tasks.
What's included in the resource?
- Reward Board
- Motivation Board
- Progress and reward cards
- A range of Characters to help personalise and individualise support when using the boards
This product is a digital download