Developing school-related and everyday vocabulary
Who is this resource for?
- Children and young people who have difficulties understanding and using language
- Children and young people who need to develop their vocabulary
- Children and young people who struggle with concepts during learning activities and in everyday life
- Children and young people who struggle to follow two-part or complex instructions
How might it help?
The simple explanation, tips, and ideas for fun activities can help adults to better understand the causes of children’s difficulties, how to support children to develop their understanding and use of language and to develop their vocabulary
What's included in the resource?
- Simple explanations and examples
- Basic vocabulary images including animals, shapes, and maths-related concept word cards
- A bingo board to add motivation and fun to language and vocabulary learning
This product is a digital download